Designation: Manager / Senior Manager
LOB: Cyber Security – Sales
No. Of Position: 2-Mumbai / 1-Delhi
Qualification: B. Tech / B.E. / BCA etc. is mandatory, MBA degree will be added advantage
Years of Experience: 5 – 10 years
Job Objective: The role requires sales & key account management to incubate and grow sales for a new cyber security platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end sales cycle.
- New client acquisition.
- Developing pipeline and sourcing strategic accounts with field sales, partners, marketing, technical and operational resources to create sales strategies and execute revenue goals.
- Enterprise Sales of Cyber Security Software.
- Develop and maintain commercially productive relationships.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cyber Security opportunity within the customer environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage solution based sales at multiple levels in our customer’s organization.
- Work closely with CXOs of the top enterprises across India.
- The person should have industry connects with CIOs/CTOs/CISOs across various verticals.
- The person should have sales & account management experience in Cyber Security
- Services / IT Software / Hardware /Service
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales quotas.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Technology- phishing, deception, OSINT, Darknet, cyber audit, OSINT, Sentiment Analysis, cyber training, Voice Biometric, Facial Recognition solution, CryptoForensic and Threat Detection solution.
- Strategic prospecting skills.
- Sales Planning & Accurate Forecasting.
- Market Knowledge.
- Presentation & Negotiation Skills.
- Crafting Potential Solutions.
- Relationship Building.
- Account Management.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to manage complexity.
- Concept Selling
Behavioral Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure